Take Immediate Action

To report an act of financial, physical, emotional or sexual abuse of elders OR if you witness an act of abuse, neglect, or exploitation that requires immediate attention, please dial 911.

Are you thinking about reporting elder abuse?

Every county in Wisconsin has an agency that will accept and review suspected elder abuse incidents. Click here to file a complaint concerning elder abuse in health or residential care entities in Wisconsin. You may also click here to call your local law enforcement agency.